Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sports Psychology Salary

bastards pay? Oriana Fallaci


Perhaps I exaggerate in the title, rather "The malice pay ?"...

Let me explain; lately I've just had the feeling of not being able to defend small, but repeated over time, bastardy that have made me worry and trouble.
The bastardy in question do not know if they are voluntary, though born of idiocy of the fund, or if they are coldly calculated, or simply if you just happen but could have been avoided and knowingly have closed my eyes ... I know that happened, and I, thanks to the good faith of which have always been proud of, I have not seen until it struck me.

is not the first time I think about it (you readers will think "but this is just cracked").

recap: in essence, fool me subtly, to be clear, and I realize only too late ...

First reaction: total incazzatura with those guilty of these behaviors, even more devious bastards because ...
things unsaid, not made, made late, without evil, hidden ...
works even become impossible to find, say something slightly different as it really is, but so we can say that you did not understand the difference is subtle ...

Second reaction: incazzatura with the world. Leave me alone, you're all on the prowl to fool me ...

Third reaction (stage) because did not you understand?
Where are you lost? What ring did not see as he broke ...
Maybe because you were not there physically, and even nonverbal behaviors could give you a clue ...
Maybe because you tend to trust people, but people do not deserve trust ...
Perhaps not a question of trust, but of overvaluation: intelligent people think and in fact they are not, they are mere pieces of idiocy walking ... Yet the conditions for instilling in you the conviction to talk to smart people and there were reliable. You have completely
stoner your ratings, although it seems absurd, even if usually a mistake, the mistake is never so glaring ...

What I ask is to live suspicious, vigilant, always with the suspicion that someone is not doing the right thing at the moment, is that right?
Indeed, more than fair, sustainable?
Take notes on every word spoken, every word that comes to that, write it all, eliminate verbal contact because "they are not sure," "prove nothing" ...
's sad ...
Maybe it's best behavior, surely this is my fourth reaction, however, is profoundly sad.

Maybe someone can think that these are speeches by naive children who still believe that men are all good, no, I do not think this ... But when these things happen, put into question all of your assessment on the people around you, and not a nice feeling ...

which then also say bastards ...
do not know if a behavior, as I described earlier, can be described as suspicious and vigilant bastard ...
What I fear is the evolution ...
It starts with being suspicious, then we always expect the worst, then you tend not to "help" people, because "if I were in trouble with cabbage that helps me this "...

0 comments:

Post a Comment