Friday, December 18, 2009

How To Make A Tiki Hut Bed

Resolutions and other interesting things


When I started this blog, I hope to keep it updated much more frequently to what actually happened. The university has absorbed me more than I thought, and in moments of freedom I decided to dedicate myself to things that did not require the least active, but necessary in writing a virtual diary and analysis of any film. But since I do not want to abandon this project, I decided to not let it die I have to learn to discipline Flat10 giving me deadlines: henceforth, I will write a speech a week, long or short as necessary. It may be a new review, a report of my university life, a simple reporting of interesting links collected during my voyages in cyberspace, or any other thing - Whatever happens, at least once a week there will be a new intervention. For the period from this week until the end of my holiday, that is the first week of February, the deadline will be midnight on Fridays .

* * * * *

Tomorrow me and my roommate is coming home for the Christmas holidays - Holiday full of work that lie ahead for both. The lessons of the first half ended, and I think I could feel satisfied with what I've seen and done so far. The group project that I shot and edited together with my team was watched and appreciated by my professor and my classmates, and even in the tests are passed with good grades. In the future I expect to be involved in projects more serious and engaging, and so great is the desire to return behind the camera that almost skip Christmas, if possible!

since I last wrote on this blog I have seen many movies and TV series, and one by one I've reviewed in my head, but then not actually sat down to write anything. This week I also dedicate to anything specific, but I'll just point out some links (click on bold titles to access the archive).

Click image to enlarge!

Robin Hood After
Gladiator, A Good Year , American Gangster and No Truth , Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe back together for the fifth time to achieve the ultimate adaptation of the story of Robin Hood. Beppe said, however beautiful, Robin Hood threatens to be as heavy as any other film of Scott and Crowe. I, however, were impressed by the sound of the canvas that is sewn by Lady Marian peeking through the cracks of the beams, the rock soundtrack and that pull focus from the tip of the arrow moves to the first floor of the main character, and I can feel the movie ticket in my fingers.

Daybreakers
After vampires Twilight of silly and childish those of Cirque du Freak , here is finally a film that seems to restore justice to the bloodsuckers. Vampires rule the world and humans are hunted down and exploited as food reserves, but the few survivors decided to fight. Okay, the plot is not the best, but there's Willem Dafoe, and finally as the vampire Lilith in charge.

Alice in Wonderland
Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, another winning team that does not change, come back together to make this sequel unpublished Alice in Wonderland and Behind the Looking Glass Alice . Burton for the sake of design is bizarre and you can see, we hope that the rest of this production and quality.

Lost - Season 6
February 2 Lost returns on ABC U.S. for its sixth and final season! Until that day will not be happy with new broadcast advertising images, only sequences taken from past seasons. Boring stuff for the true fan, then - but Spain's Cuatro had fun this advertising package that moves moments taken from some old scenes over a chessboard made of a very elegant computer graphics. To see.

Clash of the Titans
To complete this collection of films from the deep and introspective story, here Clash of the Titans. After the first five seconds of the trailer, Beppe said, "This you look at it alone." Okay, Sam Worthington is that within two hours ago orbi barrel with all the Greek mythology, but that's the beauty, no? And then, we want to scorpions and giant Kraken invoked by Zeus / Neeson? Mica the smurfs blue Avatar !

0 comments:

Post a Comment