Friday, January 15, 2010

Repainting Football Helmet

Work in progress



It 's been a month since I had promised myself to post a new intervention every Friday night, and within four weeks I could not come to my resolutions already twice. Beppe and I at this time we're both busy with our university, so time to write decent work in their free time does not exist. This Friday I thought I would post the sketchbook that I had to make my teaching Design for the Moving Image , but since I could not make it in every detail as I wanted, I'll wait to know the opinion of my teacher - that is his vote - before revealing to the world the latest product of my labors. I can assure you that these are coming to this space action (half already written) that best explain how I intend to move into my reviews and Tarari-* TA '! * Review of Avatar , a subject on which I have already Beppe bore of more or less since the day he took me to the cinema to see it (I say more or less because I had actually started even before).


not want to leave you completely empty handed though, so here's a curiosity that happened to me Hand surfing the Internet, clicking links here and there so I do not even remember how I got there (maybe I was looking for a trailer for a horror movie). It's called HOME and this is a documentary made by Yann Arthus-Bertrand last year and seen in full on YouTube for free. The aim of this film is to raise public awareness about the importance of caring for the environment, and how the living standards of Western man is a terrible poison to our ecosystem. The beauty of this documentary lies in the choice of spreading this message without showing images of destruction and pollution, as they did many others, but rather showing what we're going to destroy forever if no countermeasures are taken. Here is a wonderful documentary shot at the four corners of the globe using a camera mounted on a helicopter with a special cart that completely absorbed vibrations. Filming sbaloriditive: not only the camera moves fluidly as if he were running loose on the track, but the images were captured are so incredible that seem to belong to another world. Even if you do not understand an English club, watch it. It is really worth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment