Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Loan For Leasehold Business

rai


admit that since I started living abroad, I have become increasingly disinterested in the Italian political situation, which for me has become almost as important as the celeb gossip. By now everyone knows that Berlusconi is a mafioso and a pimp, that the League are the Italian version of the Ku Klux Klan and that the left is made by the ghosts of which even their most voters remember the name. Who wants to listen, knows these things already. Vannao gone on for years, and the antics of the new Nano or the new release of xenophobic Senatùr not interest me more now that my life was spent elsewhere.

When I get home, though, I can not help catch a summary of previous games because my relatives and friends speak very often about politics. And so I looked around on YouTube rai , and I learned that the PDL has risked Lazio because he had to hand over the lists at the last second you are out for a sandwich and Renzo Bossi, Umberto's son , after failing three times to maturity is now part of the people who administer the province of Brescia.

Beautiful stuff, Italians.
But now I know that there are years, and I know that things go well here - although when I hear talk of "good" and "evil" can not help but think that this country is increasingly Orwellian, and I can not suppress a shudder.
But one thing I do not understand: what the hell was he doing from Morgan Santoro?

0 comments:

Post a Comment