Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Biggest Great White Shark Caught In The World

Lose weight without dieting. This

It 's a fact established. When thoughts, anxieties, worries beyond the level of risk tend to lose weight. I eat constantly, but mentally I burn more than my body forfeited.

(On the one hand it could also give pleasure ...)

E 'was enough to lose a day in court for several liquids .. and forget once and for all the famous phrase ...."... for the quiet life!

My understanding has reached the finish line.

We agree .. according to the Judge.
I think of my son, his well and continue to grow it in an environment without changing its substance. A decent life.
I do not know how far I would be willing to grant me,
I feel a little 'joke, but also very disappointed by the conduct of a father
whose only thought was to reduce the amount of child and not to seek a job immediately. The mobility does not mean "paid leave" but the opportunity to live with 80% of salary and in the meantime to worry about a new job.

It's not my style to pull the water to my mill,
for the quiet life I was silent for so many things, I gave up
Istat updates
I gave up allowances paid to a considerable delay
I did not bother allowance received by him and not due to it
I dropped some attitudes towards the child,

but when I stepped on very I'll pay for everything with interest.

Vengeful?
No, I only just. My intolerance of injustice has been strengthening year after year until you reach the 'undisputed little flexibility in accepting certain situations.
Especially for the respect of the person.

And when this fails it is right to protect themselves and assert their rights.
not revenge ... it is protecting me and my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment