Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Rich Who Mock God

Beyonce - Official Music Video Halo

Remember the barriers that have raised ?
well love
are collapsing and there did not even argue
are not even the slightest noise
I found a way to let you in.
but in reality I never had any doubt
to stay in the light of your aura I


my angel now it's as if I had awakened
every rule that I set, you've broken
is a danger I'm running
I'll never go away

Wherever I turn
hours are wrapped in your embrace
love I can feel your aura
know you're my salvation
're everything I need and more
is written all over your face
love I can feel your aura
so please do not fade away


I can feel your aura aura aura
I can see your aura aura
aura I can feel your aura aura aura
I can see your aura aura aura


Hit me like a ray of sunshine
burning in my darkest night you're

what I think I depend on your light
I had promised that there would be more
falling back falling back but this does not even seem
gravity does not forget to bring back
still down to earth

0 comments:

Post a Comment