Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Is The Best Way To Prevent Polyps

I can



flowing fluid is new blood running through my veins. As a gear
long rusty and without movement
resume possession of my strength.
E 'anger against a system that crushes unexploded without reply. They locked the office secretly
complaints.

Questions, many questions.
I want to put to rest the mind, as to whether an organ 'own.
Someone says to me, the wheel turns sooner or later ..

Misere consolation, you can not hide the truth.
You can only build, not wait for the fate knocking at the door.


I do not know where my road
I need a goal now that I feel lost.
is not made, it is melancholy.

But .. in all this .. I can.

I can walk alone and feed on land and sea sky
I run towards the unknown without fear
(always head up)

still can fly at low altitude with the wings of hope
(they never forsake you) I can
still excited before the sunrise
I can dream and keep my secret desires
can become angels and demons at the same time I can



can destroy what 'I've created a new
I create myself
(regenerated)
I can always count on my angel
he knows my soul
he will be with me until the end
with my mistakes and my wins

can create
my fate I can scream my anger
(and delight of my love) I close a door

forever (and reopen one thousand doors)

I can feel the vibrations of the universe (my feeling is a gift)

Can I go to war with one weapon

(my words)

and fight so that no one walks on my land

on my dreams about my work on my family


because every step that will let
death for those in wickedness pronounce my name.


flowing fluid is new blood running through my veins.




0 comments:

Post a Comment