Thursday, May 7, 2009

How Much Does A Washer And Dryer Weigh

2009 ......


I find myself constantly hanging in space, in the balance. A serenity
compromised, uncertain steps on the thread of life more and more 'subtle.
After the outburst by the accountant and the awareness of both the state Thief
I spent batteries that had laboriously reached an acceptable limit of optimism.

Seeking a pretext to stay still in the balance on that thread, and
away even more 'I think the goal to be achieved,
forgotten episodes,
soft images,
filed away as if to protect a peace achieved, return to
afloat, along with a thousand thoughts. The many falls

each time they broke my wings to make me unable to fly again.

I'm so tired,
smile with the sad eyes,
I let myself be carried away by this' wave of deep sadness, not of the essence
cradle,
powerless now.

And tomorrow will come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment