Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blue And White Bathing Suit On Gretchen Rossi

Skunk Anansie - Hedonism




I hope your feeling happy now,
I see you feel no pain and
It Seems to
I wonder what your doing now,
I wonder if you think of me at all

Do you still play the examination rules now,
a lot of special moves to
someone else
I hope your feeling happy now
Just because you
Feel good,
doesnt make you right oh no
Just because you feel good,
still want you here tonight
Does laughter still discover you,
I see through all those smiles that
seem so right
Do you still have the same friends now,
to Smoke away your problems and
your light
How do you remember me,
the one who made you laugh
until you cried
I hope your feeling happy now
Just because you
feel good,
doesnt make you right, oh no
Just because you feel good,
still want you here tonight,
want you
want you

ITALIAN TRANSLATION

I hope you're happy now I see that
not feel pain at all so it seems

I wonder what you're doing now
I wonder if you think of me sometimes
You always the same attitudes?
or those ways of doing things are for someone else?
I hope you are happy now

just because you're good
does not mean you're right just because you're good

I still want you here tonight

you can still find the laughter in you?
understand it through all the smiles that are so beautiful

you still have the same friends now?
to smoke away your problems
and your life oh you remember me?
the only one that made you laugh before you cry

I hope you are happy now.

----------------- ♥ ♥ ♥ -------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment