Saturday, April 25, 2009

Interesting Facts On Cystic Fibrosis

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One (w / lyrics )




If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then because my hand fits well with yours?
If you are not mine then why does your heart to call me back?


If you were not my own I would have the strength to go on
I never know what the future holds
But I know that now you are here
We'll
And I hope you're the one with which I will share my life


I do not want to run away but I can not resist, do not understand
If I'm not made for you because my heart tells me that I am?
there any way that I can stay in your arms?


If I do not need you because I'm crying on my bed?
If I do not need you then why your name echoes in my head?
If you're not for me because this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do you dream as my wife?


I do not know why you're so far
But I know this is the truth
We'll
And I hope you're the one with which I will share my life


And I hope you can be the only , ..
I die with And I pray that you will be the only one with which I hope will build my house

love you all my life I do not want to run away but I can not resist, do not understand
If I'm not made for you because my heart tells me that I am? There
any way that I can stay in your arms?


Why I miss so much your body and your soul
That leaves me breathless You

breath .. in my heart And I pray to remain strong today
Because I love you, whether it is right or wrong
And yet I can be with you tonight
And you know that my heart goes out to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment