Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Used Wall Padding Sale

change: strength of mind?


I believe that love can move mountains .., is the engine of the world.
In whatever form it is able to overwhelm and overturn a lifetime.
I find myself smiling again, and feel a great pleasure in dancing, listening music, and writing. Love for myself (selfish?) Within one day changed
a route that I walked away from life, isolating them and turning them into a being that no longer recognizes.

Who are you to know with the face and eyes injected blood,
who are you that you have taken possession of my person
and day after day you took pieces of joy, serenity and strength?
no dance in me, not playing with my mind,
is a journey that will have an end.


I can not blame the weather, the menstrual cycle, the change of hormones in me because I recognize the 'architect of my defeat and of my rebirth.

The mind kills and revives. Force or madness?
parenthesis of a giant play still in progress.
I put the mask of depression, including applause for his excellent interpretation and whistles for a final outstanding.
No deaths .. sorry!

I undress these gray suits and sad,
enjoy the view and get ready for the next act.

no dance in me,
not play with my mind,
is a journey that will have an end ...

is, 'are stronger than you. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment