Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can I Watch Discovery Online

Facebook


How about 200 million users now on the most popular social network in the world, I decided to enroll.

6 months ago thrust as always curious about everything from 'the world web of new offers, I find myself to accept the contract and the terms of use.

The first month I thought: what the heck am I doing in here?
am looking for old classmates, old friends of the adolescent period known even during the traditional summer holiday, my friends lost their way. None of that. I just moved the contacts from MSN on Facebook.
So where is the purpose of Facebook? .. I think to delete them, then I think about it and I am yet to test and see this great social network, has become PHENOMENON.
The millions of people continue to grow, taking away large slices of popularity like MySpace, Twitter, Yahoo ..
begin the first contact with school friends .... Waw I said to myself, maybe something starts to move. But apart from a single contact, the interaction is at the threshold of survival.
I did "friendship" so if we define it, more with strangers than with those with whom I spent 5 years of my life. Daily. The paradox

exceeds reality.

We start then with the applications ...
beginning with gang warfare, arrival at 60 * level, a killer! the game is over and after countless protests from the people, the authors develop the sequel, but to get to level 61 * I need 7000 points, which, even doped with 1000 coffee per day staying awake 24h on 24, doing missions and sending opponents into a coma, for Christmas I do not think I can achieve.
I find myself among others, the friends list of over 400 members. And as spring cleaning do the same. They leave

invitations to pet society


serial kidnapper
parking serial
texas holdem poker
farm farm

fantasy fantasy war (not just gang warfare)

mafia wars war wars
restaurant city buster type

photohunter
waka-waka
Biotronic
world island
geochallenge
friends
sale .............

try them all, entering a spiral de-sac.
Add in
:

a rose for you
kisses, kiss .. beso .. in all languages \u200b\u200b
send a smile, a hug

sends sends sends a good morning drink

send kinder surprise
send pokemon
... test ... test test ..... ..........

my test is, but what you're turning??

I missed my real hobbies, what I gratify, those arising from my work from my imagination, and are the result of choices. My graphics, my poetry, my thoughts, my painting .. all put in a corner like an old shoe. Facebook has become an obsession, but primarily alienation. Catalyst of my thoughts, SD problems that remain unless addressed. The risk was completely lost. I have an advantage over all of this malaise. Recognize it, accept it and change attitudes.
stopped at traffic lights. Bell'incrocio .... meshes with the first, I run my 110 horses and take the right path, the path that I have up to six months ago ...

goodbye facebook! Finally ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment